HID Global SA
|Contact Marie-Francoise Glotz
1614 Granges Veveyse/Switzerland
|Tel. (+41) 21-90801 00|
Advanced Contactless Technology Prelaminates, Cards and Tag Products
HID Global is the trusted leader in solutions for the delivery of secure identity to millions of people around the world.
As a leading manufacturer of contactless smart card technology, HID engineers and delivers credentials for physical access control and personal identification. HID has expanded the flexibility of its products by offering multiple-technology capabilities to its inlays, prelaminates and card product lines. Users of HID products can select the specific technology combination that addresses the needs of different applications, such as low frequency (LF) for building access control, high frequency (HF) for cashless payment and ultra-high frequency (UHF) for parking garage access—all on a single card. Combo cards provide users the ability to seamlessly upgrade to new technologies for expansions and add new applications without disruption of existing infrastructure in facilities which use legacy protocols. For increased security, users can incorporate a photo ID or visual security element, such as a hologram or ultraviolet ink, onto their credentials.
If your organization requires secure identity solutions, please visit www.hidglobal.com.
World leader in contactless access control credentials
Identity on demand card services offer several security options.
The Trusted Source for Secure Identity Solutions
HID Global is the trusted source for secure identity solutions for millions of customers around the world. Recognized for robust quality, innovative designs and industry leadership, HID Global is the supplier of choice for OEMs, system integrators, and application developers serving a variety of markets.
These markets include physical and logical access control, including strong authentication and credential management; card printing and personalization; highly secure government IDs; and identification technologies used in animal IDs and industry and logistics applications. The company‘s primary brands include HID®, ActivIdentity®, FARGO®, and LaserCard®. Headquartered in Irvine, California, HID Global has over 2,100 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit www.hidglobal.com
- Custom prelaminates and inlays
- Basic white nontechnology cards
- Single technology cards in Lf, HF, UHF and contact technologies
- Multi-technology combination cards
- Contactless mini cards
- Thermal rewritable cards
- Contactless stickers
- Key fobs
- Embeddable RFID e-units
Visual Security Elements:
- Holographic foils
- Invisible UV/fluorescing inks
- Optically variable inks
- Guilloche designs
- Micro-fine printing
Additional Card Options:
- Slot punch marks
- SIM/SAM punch
- Signature panel
- Contactless low frequency, high frequency, UHF + multi-frequency combination credentials
- Wide product range to address different fields of applications
- Component contactless technology products such as prelaminates and embeddable RFID
- Design and production of custom cards and tags including card printing and encoding
- Fully automated manufacturing, offering the best value with the highest product quality
- Swiss engineered products based on over 40 years of experience
- Global production and support with ISO 9001:2008 certified facilities